Basic knowledge of belt drive
Belt drive: active belt wheel
1, driven belt wheel
2, transmission belt
3 and rack.
2 working principle: when the driving wheel rotates, the belt and the belt wheel between the work surface friction or engagement, driving wheels are driven to rotate and transfer power.
3 measures to improve the working ability of belt drive: Mu, N, alpha (wrap angle)
4 transmission ratio: i=n1/n2=D2/D1
The form and application of 8.1.1 belt drive
There are many types of belt drive:
1 flat belt drive, the most simple, the larger distance of center for a
2.V belt drive -- triangle belt transmission
3 multi wedge belt - suitable for high power transmission and compact structure
4 synchronous belt drive - meshing transmission, high speed, high precision, suitable for high precision instruments with relatively thin belt, relatively light.
Characteristics and application of 8.1.2 belt drive
Advantages: 1) with overload protection
2) there is a buffer vibration absorption
3) run smoothly without noise
4) suitable for long distance transmission (amax=15m)
5) manufacturing, installation accuracy is not high
Shortcomings: 1) elastic sliding to make the transmission ratio is not constant
2) the tension force is larger (compared with the meshing drive), the pressure on the shaft is larger.
3) the size of the structure is larger, is not compact
4) slip, so that the belt life is short
5) with the belt between the wheel will produce friction and discharge phenomenon, not suitable for high
Warm, flammable and explosive occasions.